OH SHIFT FOR TEENS WORKSHOP
6 Week Workshop (10 Person Max. Per Workshop)
- Week 1: Self-Awareness – Learning your areas of strength and recognizing what you can improve upon.
- Week 2: The Power of Words – Learn how, what you say is what becomes your reality.
- Week 3: Flow vs. Resistance – Learn to accept your reality and understand why fighting it does not work.
- Week 4: Change – Learn why people struggle with change.
- Week 5: Reactions – Learn to think and ask questions before you respond to people or situations so you get a better outcome.
- Week 6: Personal Power – Learn to take full responsibility for your actions. Don’t be a victim!
Cost: $595 / Per Person
OH SHIFT FOR TEENS INDIVIDUAL WORKSHOP
This workshop follows the same schedule of the 6-week group workshop, but instead is one-on-one, allowing for more personalized and individualized growth.
Oh, Shift! ®
Based on the books by Authors Jennifer Powers and Mark Tucker, The Oh, Shift! for Teens ® Workshop is a powerful experience that will change the way your teen will look at the world and those around them.
These six-week workshops will reassess their belief systems and show them how to Shift their perspective so that they can more effectively communicate with their peers, friends and family. In addition, it will allow them to be who they were meant to be and operate from a place of authenticity, responsibility and commitment.
These workshops were created so that they can explore their own self in a safe, non-judgmental environment. It will allow them to share with others and reflect on each other’s strengths and affirm them while recognizing each other’s challenges to help overcome them and move forward powerfully.
The stresses of school, peer pressure and society in general have made it hard for them to be who they truly wish to be. These workshops are designed to help them recognize these stresses and handle them differently. They will allow your teen to be more comfortable in their own skin and become an inspiration for other teens who want to share what they have learned about themselves.
The workshops are fun, dynamic and exciting. My greatest joy is running these workshops because I get to enjoy watching them share, reflect and be introspective with each other and facilitate growth among themselves.
Truly, a powerful and lasting experience they will take with them well into adulthood. It is my hope they will pay it forward to the next generation.