â€œCoaching is a unique process of human development, one that works to change a person’s life for the better and help him/her achieve a number of specific objectives.â€
As this famous saying by Ian Berry goes, life coaching can help people produce extraordinary results in their life, career or businesses. Life coaching is not counseling or youth mentoring but forward-looking, ongoing professional relationships that help you achieve positive results in life. They help students understand how best to learn at school, be proactive, and exercise personal leadership. Here we have detailed a few different ways how a life coaching aids students in personal fulfillment and success.
- A certified life coach teaches students to take sustainable steps towards goals, identifying and changing perspectives, and aligning values with action.
- The alliance you form with your life coach helps you discover your inner ability. They do not offer any authoritative prescriptions, but they empower their clients to come up with their own answers, dreams and plans to achieve them.
- Under the guidance of a supportive coach, you can see beyond the clutter of daily to-do lists and gain a clear perspective of where you are and where youâ€™d like to go.
- An experienced and well-determined life coach employs a holistic approach that results in greater success, a more balanced life, and improved wellbeing for clients.
- By formulating effective mission statements and several leadership programs, a life coach can effect positive change in their own peer groups, classrooms, families, and communities.
Looking for someone to inspire your teens to achieve great things? Contact Keith Senzer, a passionate life coach for teens, who is dedicated to promote personal growth and acceptance in them. Visit Shiftyourpower.com for more information.